Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Deathloc!

Today Blizzard announced the in-game pet that comes in the BlizzCon goodie bags, as well as being included with the live streams...


Deathy the Deathloc!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I have to admit he's pretty nifty. That chin cracks me up. I'm excited at the possibility of having a murloc pet, finally. I haven't ever been able to get to BlizzCon in person, and last year I let my husband have the space marine murloc that came with the live stream. This year it's finally my turn.

I'm hoping that he has a really excellent animation, or that maybe he interacts with the Lil' Deathwing pet. Maybe a little murloc roar would be in order.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah that pet is soo cool, me wants!! =((
    Did you know that it was really my idea in the first place??
    Hehe, greetings from Syl over from RM! =)
    /wave

    ReplyDelete

Please note that comments are moderated to stop spam messages. It may take a while for your comment to show up on the post.